High energy, exploratory drive with ambition and curiosity in equal proportions best describes me. I am noted for my innate ability to inspire and encourage others.
My passion lies in supporting individuals, teams and organizations in exploring and building on their strengths and unlocking their potential. I believe in maximizing the value locked within others. Influencing through coaching and partnerships underpins my style to achieve individual, team and organizational objectives and key results.
My key strengths are: Maximizer, responsibility, significance, achiever & activator.
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging for HR Professionals & Leaders
- Human-Centered Design, IDEO
- Dare to Lead
- Mindlight Emotional Intelligence Mastery, Mindlight
- Change Management, Prosci
- Situational Leadership
- Coaching for Success Certificate, Edexcel
- Coaching Certificate, The Coaching Academy
- SHRM – CP
- Masters in Human Relations Management, University of Oklahoma
- Bachelors in Business Management, University of Maryland
- Professional Human Resources Certificate (PHR)
- MBTI® & Insights Discovery, Practitioner
- 360◦ Degree Facilitator
I have a Masters in Human Resources Management and have worked for many years as an HR, Talent, and Organizational Development leader. My coaching and consulting includes partnering with Wilson Sporing Goods & Amer Sports, HYFN, SHI, US Army Dental Center, the American Red Cross, British Telecom and many other organizations and individuals.