- Career Coaching
- Business Coaching
Coaching will be customized to suit your individual requirements. You may require one session or multiple sessions. The minimum recommended number of sessions is 3. Although you will benefit from fewer sessions, they simply won’t give us enough time to cover your needs completely, and you won’t get as much out of our time together as you could.
- Email only option- Standard price per session or package sessions
- Phone only option- Standard price for 30 min or package sessions
- Face-to-face option- Standard price for 1 hour or package sessions
- Blended option- Standard price for 1 hour or package sessions
Please contact me to receive a price quote.
Options for resume review:
- 1 session
- 3 sessions
- 5 sessions
Prices for workshops:
Contact me if you would like to discuss possibilities. Upon discussion a proposal with price quotes will be drafted for discussion.
Because many coaching relationships result from recommendations or referrals by clients, please let me know if you have been referred.
- “Angie has been a pleasure to work with. Angie has a huge amount of energy, and her enthusiasm to get the job done right first time and to the highest quality is inspiring. It is clear to me that Angie is very passionate about Learning and Development, and is always pointing me in the direction of the best new techniques. For example, her input into how to improve the Transfer of Learning has been invaluable. I can always rely on her to provide great ideas, and a different perspective on projects.”Andrew Boyce
Global Services Communications