- Career Coaching
- Business Coaching
Coaching will be customized to suit your individual requirements. You may require one session or multiple sessions. The minimum recommended number of sessions is 3. Although you will benefit from fewer sessions, they simply won’t give us enough time to cover your needs completely, and you won’t get as much out of our time together as you could.
- Email only option- Standard price per session or package sessions
- Phone only option- Standard price for 30 min or package sessions
- Face-to-face option- Standard price for 1 hour or package sessions
- Blended option- Standard price for 1 hour or package sessions
Please contact me to receive a price quote.
Options for resume review:
- 1 session
- 3 sessions
- 5 sessions
Prices for workshops:
Contact me if you would like to discuss possibilities. Upon discussion a proposal with price quotes will be drafted for discussion.
Because many coaching relationships result from recommendations or referrals by clients, please let me know if you have been referred.
- “Angie has brought energy, enthusiasm and a passion for Learning & Development to our community. She brings new ideas, “out of the box” thinking as well as sharing relevant L&D information and knowledge, such as news articles, white papers etc. Angie takes a “sleeves up” approach and happy to chase through ideas and actions to an outcome. Angie is one of the best L&D partners I have worked with over my time, she understands her subject, she is passionate about her role, and she is inspiring.”Bruce Cornford
Competence Centre Lead